All The Coastal Isles and the Okefenokee Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Coastal Isles and the Okefenokee Hotels
|A-H I-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Grand old oak trees shade the grounds of this luxury lodging. . . .
The Blue Heron Inn
Bill and Jan Chamberlain's airy, Mediterranean-style home sits. . .
This Mediterranean-style, waterside resort—tucked behind. . .
Cumberland Island Inn & Suites
Children under 18 stay free at this modern, moderately priced. . .
The Folkston House
This white, two-story B&B built in 1900 has rooms with names. . .
|$||Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge|
Once described as a "Tara by the sea," this turn-of-the-last-century. . .
Holiday Inn Express
With clean, simple, brightly decorated rooms at great prices,. . .
|$||St. Simons Island|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $152-$190 -- South Carolina: Hilton Head Resort at 30% Off Holiday Inn Resort The Beach House
- $159-$179 -- Ritz Carlton Atlanta in Spring, Save $80 Expedia
- $255 -- 2-BR Villa at Hilton Head Beachfront Resort, 50% Off — $255 Marriott's Monarch at Sea Pines
- $67 -- 4-Star Atlanta Perimeter Hotel — $67 Hotwire.com