All The Coastal Isles and the Okefenokee Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Coastal Isles and the Okefenokee Hotels
|A-H I-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Grand old oak trees shade the grounds of this luxury lodging. . . .
The Blue Heron Inn
Bill and Jan Chamberlain's airy, Mediterranean-style home sits. . .
This Mediterranean-style, waterside resort—tucked behind a secure. . .
Cumberland Island Inn & Suites
Children under 18 stay free at this modern, moderately priced. . .
The Folkston House
This white, two-story B&B built in 1900 has rooms with names. . .
|$||Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge|
Once described as a "Tara by the sea," this turn-of-the-last-century. . .
Holiday Inn Express
With clean, simple, brightly decorated rooms at great prices,. . .
|$||St. Simons Island|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's