- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The best way to visit Warm Springs is to travel from Atlanta on Interstate 85 South to Exit 41. Take a left turn onto Highway 27A/41, then continue for 35 miles to Warm Springs. Columbus is another good point to embark from; Warm Springs is about 40 miles south on Georgia 85 North. Much of Warm Springs is walkable, but a car is necessary if you want to hit all the high points.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's