- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Scattered along a vast coastal plain that covers much of the southern part of the state, the small towns of southwest Georgia are best explored by car or by the SAM Shortline. The touring train chugs through the countryside between Cordele and Archery.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's