Sights & Attractions in Southwest Georgia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Southwest Georgia
|A-I J-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Jimmy Carter National Historic Site
Here you can see the late-1880s railroad depot that housed Jimmy...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Plains|
You'll find a pleasant diversion at LaGrange, which lies 70 mi...
When it was built by Chicago shoe manufacturer Charles W. Lapham...
|Houses / Mansions||Thomasville|
Little White House Historic Site/FDR Memorial Museum
Located on the southern end of town, this fascinating historic...
|Museums / Galleries||Warm Springs|
Ma Rainey House
The child of minstrel-show performers, blues singer Gertrude...
|Houses / Mansions||Columbus|
Maranatha Baptist Church
The Carters still live in a ranch-style brick house on the edge...
National Civil War Naval Museum at Port Columbus
Anybody interested in the nation's Civil War past should make...
|Museums / Galleries||Columbus|
National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center
Located outside the gates of Fort Benning, this newly constructed...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's