Sights & Attractions in Southwest Georgia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Southwest Georgia
|A-I J-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Andersonville National Historic Site
About 20 mi northeast of Plains, Andersonville National Historic...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Plains|
Birdsong Nature Center
With 565 acres of lush fields, forests, swamps, and butterfly...
Buffalo Cafe at the Old Bank
This local favorite offers soup, salads, burgers and sandwiches...
Callaway Gardens Resort and Preserve
South of Pine Mountain Village lies the area's main draw: a 14,000-acre...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Pine Mountain|
The state's largest art and history museum focuses heavily on...
|Museums / Galleries||Columbus|
Georgia Museum of Agriculture and Historic Village
Explore Southwest Georgia's agricultural heritage at the Georgia...
You can visit four historic buildings in a single block on a...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Columbus|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $12.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Columbus Hotwire
- $11.95 & up : Compact rentals in Columbus — $12 Hotwire