Springer Opera House
Springer Opera House Review
Since its opening in 1871, this National Historic Landmark has been known as one of the finest opera houses in the South. In its heyday, its stage boasted of legends such as Lillie Langtry and Will Rogers. Today the theater hosts musicals, dramas, and regional talent. Tours are offered Monday and Wednesday at 3:30 or by appointment.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's