Maranatha Baptist Church
Maranatha Baptist Church Review
The Carters still live in a ranch-style brick house on the edge of town—the only home they have ever owned, and they still worship at the Maranatha Baptist Church. President Carter teaches Sunday school here some Sundays at 10 am; doors open at 8:30 and the class fills up fast, so arrive early. Call or check the Web site for the schedule.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's