- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Savannah Visitor Information Center is easily accessed from all major thoroughfares and is open daily weekdays 8:30 to 5 and weekends 9 to 5. The center has a useful audiovisual overview of the city and a staff of knowledgeable trip counselors.
For detailed information about Tybee Island, drop by the island's visitor center, just off Highway 80. It's open daily 10 to 6.
Savannah Visitor Information Center (301 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Historic District, Savannah, GA, 31401. 912/944-0455. www.savannahvisit.com.)
Tybee Island Visitor Information Center (Campbell Ave. and Hwy. 80, Tybee Island, Savannah, GA, 31328. 912/786-5444 Local; 800/868-2322 Toll-free. www.tybeevisit.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe