- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Savannah offers limited free Wi-Fi services, and your best bet for free wireless is probably to stop at a coffee shop. Many hotels and inns offer complimentary access to the Internet. The Live Oak Public Library also offers free Internet access on a first-come, first-served basis at several of its branches.
Live Oak Public Library (4 E. Bay St., Historic District, Savannah, GA, 31401. 912/232–5488 Bay St. Branch; 912/652–3600 Bull St. Branch. www.liveoakpl.org.)
The area code in Savannah is 912. There are fewer than a half dozen pay phones in the greater downtown area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's