- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
AAA Adam Cab is a reliable 24-hour taxi service. Calling ahead for reservations could yield a flat rate. Yellow Cab Company is another dependable taxi service. Average cost for both companies is $1.92 per mile. MC Transportation is a taxi and shuttle service that operates 24 hours a day and will go anywhere, anytime.
You can hail these cabs on the street if they do not have riders and if they are not "on a mission." Most cab services offer flat rates to and from the airport, usually in the range of $31, plus $5 for each additional person.
Savannah Pedicab is a people-peddled vehicle that costs $45 per hour. They operate from 11 am to midnight (2 am on weekends). Cruiser-style bikes are available for $20 per day, and can be delivered to your inn.
AAA Adam Cab (912/927-7466.)
MC Transportation (912/786–9191.)
Savannah Pedicab (912/232-7900. www.savannahpedicab.com.)
Yellow Cab (912/236-1133. www.yellowcabofsavannah.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe