Sights & Attractions in Savannah
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Savannah
|A-D E-F G-L M-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
When the Salzburgers arrived in Savannah in 1734, Oglethorpe sent...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Greater Savannah|
Converted from public square to parking garage in the 1970s...
Once an Indian burial ground, the lovely tree-shaded park is...
A network of iron crosswalks and steep stone stairways connects...
First African Baptist Church
Slaves constructed this church at night by lamplight after having...
|Religious Sites||Historic District|
Flannery O'Connor Childhood Home
Celebrated Southern author Flannery O'Connor lived in this austere...
|Houses / Mansions||Historic District|
The heart of the city's outdoor life, Forsyth Park hosts a number...
Fort Pulaski National Monument
Named for Casimir Pulaski, a Polish count and Revolutionary War...
|Parks, Military Sites||Greater Savannah|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's