Fodor's In Focus Savannah
Mobile AppDownload Savannah - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Trustees Theater Review
When it opened in 1946, the Trustees Theater was one of the largest movie screens in the South. Acquired by the Savannah College of Art and Design in 1989, it hosts a variety of exclusive events for the college, including an annual fashion show and the Savannah Film Festival. It's also a venue for concerts and lectures.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. We were away from March 4-March 18. The weather was ideal, except for the last ... Read more
Here's a brief run down on our Savannah sojourn last month. Always wanted to see this historic place and so we booked a week with a R... Read more