- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Savannah
Mobile AppDownload Savannah - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Sundae Cafe Review
Tucked into an unassuming strip mall off the main drag on Tybee Island, this gourmet restaurant is a diamond in the rough. Locals and tourists alike enjoy their diverse menu, fresh seafood, and brilliant pairings. Try, for example, the unique seafood "cheesecake" starter, consisting of shrimp and lumb crab meat over greens with a hint of gouda. For lunch, the rich fried green tomato BLT can stop your heart (in more ways than one!), while the pork chops are always a sure bet at dinner. This place has quite a following: who can resist generous portions at reasonable prices? Come hungry!
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. We were away from March 4-March 18. The weather was ideal, except for the last ... Read more
Here's a brief run down on our Savannah sojourn last month. Always wanted to see this historic place and so we booked a week with a R... Read more
I'm going to be driving from Savannah to New Orleans. I'd like to drive through small towns, and am planning on including a stop in ... Read more