Olde Pink House
Olde Pink House Review
Built in 1771, this is one of the oldest buildings in town. Now a restaurant, the portico pink-stucco Georgian mansion has also been a private home, a bank, and headquarters for a Yankee general during the Civil War. In its belowground level is the city's most beloved piano bar, Planters Tavern, and adjacent, bar and sidewalk café, Arches.
- Address: 23 Abercorn St., Historic District, Savannah, GA, 31401
- Phone: 912/232–4286
- Location: Historic District