Fodor's In Focus Savannah
Mobile AppDownload Savannah - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
B. Matthews Eatery
B. Matthews Eatery Review
The freshly updated and expanded kitchen here offers a great menu that ranges from familiar to unexpected. Breakfast (starting at 8 am) is a highlight, while lunch (until 3 pm) is known as a great value, with most of their well-portioned sandwiches around $8. Few can resist the fried green tomato and black-eyed-pea cakes, served up with Cajun rémoulade and oregano aioli. Dinner entrées are more-upscale fare that won't break the ban, and the best bets include the inventive seafood dishes and the divine braised lamb shank.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. We were away from March 4-March 18. The weather was ideal, except for the last ... Read more
Here's a brief run down on our Savannah sojourn last month. Always wanted to see this historic place and so we booked a week with a R... Read more