Fodor's In Focus Savannah
Mobile AppDownload Savannah - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Ralph Mark Gilbert Civil Rights Museum
Ralph Mark Gilbert Civil Rights Museum Review
This history museum has a series of engaging exhibits on segregation, from emancipation through the civil rights movement. The role of black and white Savannahians in ending segregation in their city is well detailed and includes archival photographs and videos and a replica of a lunch counter where blacks were denied service.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. We were away from March 4-March 18. The weather was ideal, except for the last ... Read more
Here's a brief run down on our Savannah sojourn last month. Always wanted to see this historic place and so we booked a week with a R... Read more