Nightlife & the Arts in Savannah
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Savannah Nightlife & the Arts
|A-F G-K L-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This coffee haunt and art enclave features a steady rotation of...
Gryphon Tea Room
For traditional afternoon high tea, you can't beat the lavish...
Hang Fire occupies a former strip club, and the original stripper...
Jazz'd Tapas Bar
This chic subterranean venue is home to a crowd of attractive...
|Bars, Music Clubs||Historic District|
The Jinx hosts live music almost every night of the week. The...
|Music Clubs||Historic District|
Johnny Mercer Theater/Savannah Civic Center
Named for the city's most famous songwriter, Johnny Mercer Theater...
Kevin Barry's Irish Pub
A 30-year veteran establishment on River Street, Kevin Barry's...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's