- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Best Shopping in Savannah
Art Galleries. Savannah is an artist enclave, with every style and medium well represented in the city's many galleries, several of which are associated with the Savannah College of Art and Design. You'll also find art displayed in unexpected places around downtown; don't be surprised if the art on the walls of restaurants, coffee shops, and other businesses is made by a local artist and for sale.
Clothing and Accessories. Broughton Street is the place for designer clothing, chic shoes, and one-of-a-kind jewelry and accessories. J. Parker Ltd. is where Savannah's Southern gentlemen pick up their seersucker suits. Red Clover is a favorite among fashionable belles.
Eclectic Gifts. If you're looking for unique gifts to take back home, the Savannah Bee Company's flagship store is a haven of honey-based delights. Another popular stop is ShopSCAD, which sells the work of faculty, alumni, and students of the art school. You'll also find shops specializing in tea, gourmet salts and spices, handmade jewelry, and local art scattered throughout the Historic District.
Home Decor and Antiques. The Paris Market & Brocante comprises two floors stuffed full of amazing finds. But don't neglect the city's many antique shops, including Habersham Antiques and Alex Raskin's, which are packed with interesting items.Updated: 04-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's