Sights & Attractions in Central and North Georgia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Central and North Georgia
|A-B C D-G H-M N-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This is claimed to be the highest cascading waterfall east of...
|Bodies of Water||Dahlonega|
Augusta Canal Interpretive Center
Housed in a converted mill, this museum traces Augusta's important...
|Houses / Mansions, Historic Districts / Sites||Augusta|
The well-maintained pathways of the Riverwalk (between 5th and...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Augusta|
Black Rock Mountain State Park
At more than 3,600 feet, Black Rock Mountain is the highest state...
BlackStock Vineyards and Winery
On 90 acres, BlackStock offers more than a dozen traditional...
|Wineries / Breweries||Dahlonega|
Blue Ridge Scenic Railway
Ride the rails on a four-hour, 26-mi round-trip excursion along...
|Scenic Drives||Blue Ridge|
In the Chattahoochee National Forest, Brasstown Bald reaches...
|Mountains||Hiawassee, Young Harris and Lake Chatuge|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Central and North Georgia Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Athens Hotel near University incl. Wi-Fi & Breakfast SpringHill Suites by Marriott Athens Georgia Hotel
- $119-$150 -- Centennial Park Hotel in Downtown Atlanta Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Downtown
- $63 -- 4-Star Atlanta Perimeter Hotel — $63 Hotwire.com