- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Carolinas & Georgia
University of Georgia
University of Georgia Review
Athens has several splendid Greek Revival buildings, including two on campus: the university chapel built in 1832, just off North Herty Drive, and the university president's house that was built in the late 1850s. Easiest access to the campus in downtown Athens is off Broad Street onto either Jackson or Thomas streets, both of which run through the heart of the university. Maps are available at the visitor center.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I head out on my next trip: Georgia, Armenia, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan. Read more
Can any one advise us - we are thinking of using Castle and King or GeTS tour for our trip to India next year. Read more