- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Corkscrew Café Review
This cozy and intimate restaurant has terra-cotta-color walls covered with photography from a local artist and a large covered patio. Specialties include hand-carved steaks with a portobello mushroom demi-glace, seared sashimi-grade tuna, and rack of lamb with a curry-orange glaze. Locals love the curry squash bisque and French onion soup as well as a macadamia-crusted mahi with a grilled pineapple-and-mango salsa and eggplant mascarpone. Inexpensive lunch entrées, also available for dinner, include sandwiches, salads, and soup.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $67 -- 4-Star Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Hotwire.com
Tomorrow I head out on my next trip: Georgia, Armenia, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan. Read more
Does anyone have any recommendations for well located, local (ie, non-chain, non-Marriott) hotels in these three cities (trip not until next August).
Thanks Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more