- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Carolinas & Georgia
The Grit Review
This vegetarian paradise has been a favorite in Athens for more than two decades, serving freshly made non-meat food even carnivores adore in the casual comfort of a historic building. A popular dish of browned tofu cubes and brown rice may sound bland, but it's far from it—even the tofu-fearful say it's yummy. Pick up the cookbook for 130 of The Grit's best dishes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I head out on my next trip: Georgia, Armenia, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan. Read more
Can any one advise us - we are thinking of using Castle and King or GeTS tour for our trip to India next year. Read more