Central and North Georgia Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Central and North Georgia Restaurant Reviews
Central and North Georgia offer an abundance of dining options from hole-in-the-wall barbecue joints to upscale eateries serving sophisticated cuisine. The culinary specialty is Southern food, of course, and a heaping plate of fried chicken washed down with sweet tea is a must. Aside from traditional local fare, plenty of other options are available in larger towns like Athens and Macon. In the North Georgia mountains, you'll find quite a bit of culinary sophistication at many of the charming little bistros on the town squares and near the scenic wineries that dot the Wine Highway.
Browse Central and North Georgia Restaurants
- Farm 255
- Five & Ten
- Glen-Ella Springs Inn & Meeting Place
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's