Central and North Georgia Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Central and North Georgia Hotel Reviews
The most attractive lodging options here tend to have been around for a long time; the structures often date from the 19th century. At such places—most commonly B&Bs but sometimes larger inns—you're likely to find big porches with rocking chairs and bedrooms decorated with antiques. If that's more Southern charm than you're after, you can choose from a smattering of chain hotels. In the North Georgia mountains and near the recreational areas of Central Georgia there is also a large variety of cabins and home rentals.
Browse Central and North Georgia Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's