- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
Cool River Tubing. "Tube the Hootch" with Cool River Tubing, which shuttles you on a bus upriver to begin the float back to town. Choose the short (one hour) or long (two hours) float trip. Prices are $5 for a single trip of either length or $9 all day. Cool River also operates a waterslide. A combination all-day ticket for tubing and waterslide is $13. 590 Edelweiss Strasse, Helen, GA, 30545. 706/878–2665 or 800/896–4595. www.coolrivertubing.com. Late May–early Sept.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's