A building in Grant Park (named for a New England–born Confederate colonel, not the U.S. president) houses a huge circular painting depicting the 1864 Battle of Atlanta, during which 90% of the city was destroyed. A team of expert European panorama artists completed the painting in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in 1887; it was donated to the city of Atlanta in 1897. On the second level, a display called "Life in Camp" displays rifles, uniforms, and games soldiers played to pass the time. An outstanding bookstore has dozens of volumes about the Civil War. Guided tours are available every hour on the half hour except for 12:30 p.m. To get here by car, take Interstate 20 east to Exit 59A, turn right onto Boulevard, and then follow signs to the Cyclorama. The museum shares a parking lot and entrance walkway with Zoo Atlanta.