Sights & Attractions in Atlanta
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Atlanta
|A B-C D-F G-H I-N O-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bank of America Plaza Tower
At 1,023 feet, this is the South's tallest building. The 1992...
|Architectural Sites||Midtown and Westside|
Baptist Student Union
This restored Victorian building adjacent to the Georgia State...
|Architectural Sites||Sweet Auburn|
The Catholic Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
During the Battle of Atlanta, pastor Thomas O'Reilly persuaded...
Centennial Olympic Park
This 21-acre swath of green was the central venue for the 1996...
Center for Puppetry Arts
The largest puppetry organization in the country houses a museum...
|Museums / Galleries, Arts / Performance Venues||Midtown and Westside|
Chattahoochee Nature Center
Birds and animals in their natural habitats can be seen from...
The home of Cable News Network occupies all 14 floors of this...
|Film / TV Studios||Downtown|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $159-$179 -- Ritz Carlton Atlanta in Spring, Save $80 Expedia
- $67 -- 4-Star Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Hotwire.com
- $28 & up -- Car Rentals in Atlanta, up to 10% Off Sixt Rent a Car