Sights & Attractions in Atlanta
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Atlanta
|A B-C D-F G-H I-N O-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bank of America Plaza Tower
At 1,023 feet, this is the South's tallest building. The 1992...
|Architectural Sites||Midtown and Westside|
Baptist Student Union
This restored Victorian building adjacent to the Georgia State...
The Catholic Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
During the Battle of Atlanta, pastor Thomas O'Reilly persuaded...
Centennial Olympic Park
This 21-acre swath of green was the central venue for the 1996...
Center for Puppetry Arts
The largest puppetry organization in the country houses a museum...
|Museums / Galleries, Arts / Performance Venues||Midtown and Westside|
Chattahoochee Nature Center
Birds and animals in their natural habitats can be seen from...
The home of Cable News Network occupies all 14 floors of this...
|Film / TV Studios||Downtown|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's