Shopping in Atlanta
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Atlanta's department stores, specialty shops, malls, and antiques markets draw shoppers from across the Southeast. Most stores are open Monday through Saturday 10 to 9, Sunday noon to 6. The sales tax is 8% in the city of Atlanta and 6% to 7% in Fulton County and the suburbs.
Browse Atlanta Shopping
Browse Atlanta Shopping By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's