- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Atlanta's sprawl doesn't lend itself to walking between major neighborhoods, so take a car or MARTA to reach this neighborhood, which has some great stores and restaurants. Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza malls are loaded with hundreds of upscale shops. Finding a parking spot on the weekends and at night can be a real headache, and long waits are common in the hottest restaurants.
Buckhead at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's