- The Georgia Aquarium This wildly successful draw, the world's largest aquarium, draws visitors from all over the globe.
- A stroll through the park April in Paris has nothing on Atlanta, especially when the azaleas and dogwoods are blooming in the Atlanta Botanical Garden and Piedmont Park.
- Following in Dr. King's footsteps Home of Martin Luther King Jr., Atlanta was a hub of the civil rights movement. Tour the King Center and his childhood home on Auburn Avenue.
- Civil War history Artifacts in the city's museums—as well as at historic sites in nearby Kennesaw, Marietta, and Roswell—give you the chance to revisit those difficult times.
- Southern cooking, and then some Good Southern food has always been easy to find here, but Atlanta's proliferation of young, talented chefs and its ethnic diversity makes it a great place to sample a wide range of cuisines.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More