- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cruises. Disney Cruise Line ships have activities and amenities to thrill family members of all ages. From Florida's Port Canaveral you can sail to the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Canada, New England, Mexico, or the Panama Canal and even Alaska and the Pacific Coast. Check out the website www.disneycruise.com .
Fairy Tale Weddings and Honeymoons. Some 1,500 couples tie the knot at Disney World every year. At the Fairy Tale Wedding Pavilion and many other locations, the bride can ride in a Cinderella coach, have rings borne to the altar in a glass slipper, and spend time with Mickey and Minnie at the reception. Check out the interactive website www.disneyweddings.com .
Magic Your Way Vacations. These packages bundle hotel, parks admission, and an array of add-on options—dining plans, airfare, Park Hopper passes, spa treatments—that make it easy to customize your trip. They can also offer good value for your money. Just do your homework so you'll know that, if you aren't interested in seeing Cirque du Soleil, it's best not to splurge on the deluxe Platinum Plan, which includes tickets to this show. Also, be sure to determine how many park meals and snacks you'll truly need before investing in a dining plan.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe