- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Disney's Art of Animation Resort
At a Glance
- direct transportation to airport
- free parking
- images that kids adore
- free Wi-Fi
- can be crowded
- standard rooms fill up fast
Check Rates from our Partners
Disney's Art of Animation Resort Review
This brightly colored three-story value resort is a kid's version of paradise: each of its four wings features images from Finding Nemo, Cars, The Lion King, or The Little Mermaid, and in-room linens and carpeting match the wing's theme. The Cars wing offers a Cozy Cone Motel complete with a Cozy Cone pool. The Finding Nemo wing has the largest swimming pool at Walt Disney World, with a giant Mr. Ray and Crush the Turtle. Suites sleep up to six and have a separate bedroom and two baths. One of the beds, in a rather cartoonish way, turns into a table during the day. Other surprises include high-tech drawing boards that animate with scenes from the cartoons as you pass.
- Address: 1850 Animation Way, Epcot Resort Area, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Phone: 407/934–7639
- Location: Epcot
- 1,984 rooms, 1,120 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just got home last night. Read more
*What Do You Mean Forgotten?*
As a boy learning about US history, what seemed to be described as "earliest" European settlement in the US included the Pilgrims arriving in Plymouth Rock, with a certai Read more
I am planning on moving to Florida with my husband and 2 kids and also I have a horse. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more