- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Toy Story Midway Mania!
Toy Story Midway Mania! Review
Great toys like Mr. Potato Head, Woody, and Buzz Lightyear from Disney's hit film Toy Story never lose their relevance. The action here involves these beloved characters and takes place inside the toy box of Andy, the boy whose toys come to life when he's gone. Step right up and grab a pair of 3-D glasses before boarding your jazzed-up carnival tram. Soon, you're whirling onto the midway where you can use your spring-action shooter to launch darts at balloons, toss rings at aliens, and splatter eggs at barnyard targets.
You'll rack up points for targets hit and see your tally at ride's end. Try to hone a rat-a-tat shooting system to increase your score. Don't let Rex's fear of failure slow you down—shoot for the stars and you'll deserve a salute from the Green Army Men. For people with disabilities: Guests using ECVs must transfer to a standard wheelchair. Equipped for video-captioning and audio description devices. Check with a host about boarding with a service animal. It's so addictive, you might want to come first thing, ride, and get a Fastpass for another go.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $65-$89 -- Orlando Hotel by Disney w/Shuttle & Kids Eat Free BookIt.com
- $119-$149 -- Orlando: Condo near Disney w/Private Hot Tub BookIt.com
- $10 per day & up -- Car Rentals in Florida, up to 10% Off Sixt Rent a Car
- $144-$175 -- Orlando 4-Diamond Resort near Disney, 45% Off — $144-$175 Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
- $19.99 & up -- Rent a Chevrolet Cruze in Orlando — $20 Sixt Rent a Car
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
We (me, hub and 7 year old son) spent a week in the Florida Keys mid-March month and loved it! Read more
If anyone is looking to spend time at any beach, you must come and check out all the great beach's here in Florida. Read more
· News & Features
Niagara Falls is a bucket-list-worthy sight to behold, whether you're ogling it from the Canada side,... Read more
A sculpture of a Greek goddess welcomes you in from the streets of London's Soho neighborhood.... Read more
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more