- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Disney's All-Star Sports, All-Star Music, and All-Star Movies Resorts
At a Glance
- unbeatable price for a Disney property
- no kids' clubs or programs, possibly because this is on the bottom tier of Disney hotels in terms of room rates
- distances between rooms and on-site amenities can seem vast
Check Rates from our Partners
Disney's All-Star Sports, All-Star Music, and All-Star Movies Resorts Review
Stay here if you want the quintessential Disney-with-your-kids experience, or if you're a couple that feels all that pitter-pattering of little feet is a reasonable tradeoff for a good deal on a room. (Hint: for a little peace, request a room away from pools and other common areas.) In the Sports resort Goofy is the pitcher in the baseball-diamond pool; in the Music resort you'll walk by giant bongos; and in the Movies resort huge characters like Toy Story's Buzz Lightyear frame each building. Each room has two double beds, an armoire, and a desk. These are the smallest rooms in any Disney hotel, which helps keep the room rate down.
The three All-Star resorts are great family-friendly budget options. Each hotel is decorated with Disney favorites (Toy Story characters at the Movies resort, Goofy at the Sports resort). Two swimming pools, a playground, and an arcade, plus food-court fare like pizza and burgers, are sure to keep kids happy; affordable room rates please parents.
- Address: 1701 W. Buena Vista Dr., Animal Kingdom Resort Area, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 | Map It
- Phone: 407/939–5000 Sports; 407/939–6000 Music; 407/939–7000 Movies
- Location: Disney's Animal Kingdom
- 1,700 rooms, 215 family suites at Music; 1,920 rooms at Movies and Sports.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just got home last night. Read more
*What Do You Mean Forgotten?*
As a boy learning about US history, what seemed to be described as "earliest" European settlement in the US included the Pilgrims arriving in Plymouth Rock, with a certai Read more
I am taking a three day trip starting on March 9 to visit my brother who lives in Altamonte Springs. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more