- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Disney's All-Star Sports, All-Star Music, and All-Star Movies Resorts
At a Glance
- unbeatable price for a Disney property
- no kids' clubs or programs, possibly because this is on the bottom tier of Disney hotels in terms of room rates
- distances between rooms and on-site amenities can seem vast
Check Rates from our Partners
Disney's All-Star Sports, All-Star Music, and All-Star Movies Resorts Review
Stay here if you want the quintessential Disney-with-your-kids experience, or if you're a couple that feels all that pitter-pattering of little feet is a reasonable tradeoff for a good deal on a room. (Hint: for a little peace, request a room away from pools and other common areas.) In the Sports resort Goofy is the pitcher in the baseball-diamond pool; in the Music resort you'll walk by giant bongos; and in the Movies resort huge characters like Toy Story's Buzz Lightyear frame each building. Each room has two double beds, an armoire, and a desk. These are the smallest rooms in any Disney hotel, which helps keep the room rate down.
The three All-Star resorts are great family-friendly budget options. Each hotel is decorated with Disney favorites (Toy Story characters at the Movies resort, Goofy at the Sports resort). Two swimming pools, a playground, and an arcade, plus food-court fare like pizza and burgers, are sure to keep kids happy; affordable room rates please parents.
- Address: 1701 W. Buena Vista Dr., Animal Kingdom Resort Area, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 | Map It
- Phone: 407/939–5000 Sports; 407/939–6000 Music; 407/939–7000 Movies
- Location: Disney's Animal Kingdom
- 1,700 rooms, 215 family suites at Music; 1,920 rooms at Movies and Sports.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After 3 years of staying with various friends and visiting towns recommended by others, I found a Florida town that met my criteria for possible relocation/retirement. Read more
My husband and I both in our early 30's, just returned about two weeks ago from a mini vaca to Walt Disney World in Orlando. Read more
I am going to visit a friend in Port Charlotte, Fl. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more