Youngsters can slide, dig, bounce, slither, and stomp around this archeological dig site–cum–playground, the finest play area in any of the four Disney parks. In addition to a huge sand pit where children can dig for mammoth bones, there are twisting short and long slides, climbing nets, caves, and a jeep to climb on. Stomp on the dino footprints to make 'em roar. For people with disabilities: This fossil play maze is wheelchair accessible. Let the kids burn off energy here while waiting for a DINOSAUR Fastpass appointment. Or head over late in the day when kids need to run free.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a quick four night trip to Miami Beach. There were nine of us ranging in age from 6 to 79. We stayed at the Fontaineb... Read more
Recently returned from a visit to Key West that did not begin auspiciously: http://polloplayer.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/florida-road-trip-part-5-our-not-favorite-day-in-key-we... Read more