- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mayday Falls Review
This 460-foot slide in bright yellow inner tubes is the longest and bumpiest of the three falls. It's a long trek up to Mayday Falls—even higher than Keelhaul—but the increased speed and longer descent are well worth the climb. It's a relatively straight slide over the falls into a catchment, but it's not as thrilling as the up-and-down water jets on the Crush ‘n' Gusher. This ride isn't appropriate for guests who are pregnant or who have heart, back, or neck problems. While you're in the neighborhood, ride Keelhaul Falls, too.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
I'm tagging along on a trip soon. Read more