- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Magic Kingdom Amenities
Baby Care: The quiet Baby Care Center is next to the Crystal Palace between Main Street and Adventureland. Rocking chairs and low lighting make nursing comfortable, though it can get crowded. Toddler-size toilets are a hit with tots. There are also changing tables, formula, baby food, pacifiers, diapers, and children's pain relievers. Most park restrooms also have changing tables.
Cameras: The Camera Center at Town Square Theater (formerly Exposition Hall) opposite City Hall sells film, batteries, and digital memory cards. If a Disney photographer took your picture in the park, you can buy the photos here or pick up your PhotoPass to view and order them online. A 5" × 7" photo costs $12.95 for the first print and $10 for each copy. An 8" × 10" costs $16.95. Since the closing of Mickey's Toontown Fair, this area has been the park's largest character meet-and-greet spot featuring Disney princesses and the first-ever Fastpass ticket to meet Mickey.
First Aid: The First Aid Center, staffed by registered nurses, is beside the Crystal Palace. More than a dozen automated external defibrillators are across the park.
Lockers: Lockers ($7 or $9 plus $5 deposit) are in an arcade under the Main Street Railroad Station. If you're park hopping, use your locker receipt to get a free locker at the next park.
Lost People and Things: Instruct your kids to talk to anyone with a Disney name tag if they lose you. City Hall also has a Lost and Found and a computerized Message Center, where you can leave notes for your companions in the Magic Kingdom and other parks.
Main Lost and Found. After a day, found items are taken to the Lost and Found at the Ticket and Transportation Center. Ticket and Transportation Center , Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World, FL, 32830. 407/824-4245.
Package Pick-Up: Have large purchases sent to Package Pick-Up, next to City Hall, so you won't have to carry them around. Allow three hours for the delivery. You also can have packages delivered to your Disney hotel.
Stroller Rentals: The Stroller Shop is near the entrance on the east side of Main Street. Single strollers are $15 daily, $13 for multiday rental; doubles are $31 daily, $27 for multiday rental.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $71-$111 -- Family Resort inside Disney w/Shuttles, 60% Off BookIt.com
- $69-$99 -- Orlando Resort w/Upgrade to 3-BR Villa, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $1749 -- Balcony: Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $8 & up -- Car Rentals across Florida CarRentals.com
- $862 & up -- Florida: Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Save 40% — $862 Club Med Sandpiper Bay