Walt Disney World Orlando
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Walt Disney World Orlando Experiences
Coast to Some Thrills
Zoom, bump, swoosh, or rock: Just about every park in Walt's World has a doozy of a roller coaster.
In the Magic Kingdom you'll drop down a flume on Splash Mountain, bump and swerve through a mine on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, or zoom through utter darkness on Space Mountain. Coaster-riders-in-training can start off on Goofy's Barnstormer (ages 6 and under). In 1 minute and 22 seconds on Hollywood Studios' Rock 'n' Rollercoaster Starring Aerosmith you experience a high-speed launch, multiple inversions, and loud rock music. Animal Kingdom's Expedition Everest is a high-speed Himalayan quest—complete with a Yeti.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe