- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Epcot Top Attractions
The American Adventure. Many adults and older children love this patriotic look at American history; who can resist the Audio-Animatronics hosts, Ben Franklin and Mark Twain?
IllumiNations. This amazing musical laser-fountains-and-fireworks show is Disney nighttime entertainment at its best.
Mission: SPACE. Blast off on a simulated ride to Mars, if you can handle the turbulence.
Soarin'. Everyone's hands-down favorite: feel the sweet breeze as you "hang glide" over California landscapes.
Test Track. Design your concept car, then rev up to 60 mph on a hairpin turn in this wild ride on a Chevrolet proving ground.
Although several attractions provide high-octane kicks, Epcot's thrills are mostly for the mind. The park is best for school-age children and adults, but there's interactive entertainment for everyone at Innoventions. And most attractions provide some diversions for preschool children. At the 12 or so Kidcot Fun Stops, younger children can try their hands at crafts projects—like designing a mask and adding special touches at each pavilion along the way.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's