- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Disney's Hollywood Studios Information
Guest Relations (aka Guest Services) is just inside the turnstiles on the left side of the Entrance Plaza. The Studios Tip Board, with updated information on events and attraction wait times, is at the corner of Hollywood and Sunset boulevards.
Behind the Tip Board is the Hollywood Junction information window, where you can make dining reservations, pick up maps and guides, or get answers to your questions.
If you're staying at one of the Epcot resorts (BoardWalk, Yacht or Beach Club, Swan or Dolphin), getting to the Entrance Plaza on a motor launch is part of the fun. Disney resort buses also drop you at the entrance.
If you're staying off-property and driving, your parking ticket will remain valid for parking at another Disney park later in the day—provided, of course, you have the stamina.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59-$69 -- Orlando Resort w/Shuttle & Kids Eat Free, 50% Off Bookit.com
- $1079 & up -- Florida: Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Save 40% Club Med Sandpiper Bay
- $649 & up -- Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $8.46 & up -- Car Rentals across Florida CarRentals.com
- $80-$108 -- Castle-Themed Resort near Universal, 40% Off — $80-$108 Holiday Inn Resort Orlando - The Castle