- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Animal Kingdom Top Attractions
Kilimanjaro Safaris. You're guaranteed to see dozens of wild animals, including giraffes, gazelles, hippos, rhinos, zebras, and elephants, living in authentic, re-created African habitats. If you're lucky, the lions and cheetahs will be stirring, too.
Expedition Everest. This roller coaster is a spine-tingling trip into the snowy Himalayas to find the abominable snowman. It's best reserved for brave riders 7 and up.
Festival of the Lion King. Singers and dancers dressed in fantastic costumes representing many wild animals perform uplifting dance and acrobatics numbers and interact with children in the audience.
DINOSAUR. Extremely lifelike giant dinosaurs jump out as your vehicle swoops and dips. We recommend it for fearless kids 8 and up.
Finding Nemo: The Musical. Don't miss a performance of this outstanding musical starring the most charming, colorful characters ever to swim their way into your heart.
Tree of Life: It's Tough to Be a Bug! This clever and very funny 3-D movie starring Flik from the Disney film A Bug's Life is full of surprises, including "shocking" special effects. Some kids under 7 are scared of the loud noises.
Wild Africa Trek. The price tag is hefty, but this behind-the-scenes wild-animal adventure is a memory maker.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's