- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Year-round fun. Pools are heated in cooler weather, so Wet n' Wild is one of the few water parks in the country to stay open year-round.
Dancing Waters. Where else can you spin through a watery 1970s disco but at Wet n' Wild's Disco H20?
Sheer excitement. Wet n' Wild provides high-energy thrills with attractions that spin, drop, slosh, and twirl you through some amazingly creative watery experiences.
Sheer relaxation. However, when you tire of climbing, walking, and swimming, Wet n' Wild offers a sandy beach where you can laze the time away in a lounge chair and take a load off.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's