- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
For Ages 7 and Up
Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit. On this super-wild coaster, you select the sound track.
MEN IN BLACK: Alien Attack. The "world's first ride-through video game" gives you a chance to plug away at an endless swarm of aliens.
Revenge of the Mummy. It's a jarring, rocketing indoor coaster that takes you past scary mummies and billowing balls of fire (really).
Shrek 4-D. The 3-D film with sensory effects picks up where the original film left off—and adds some creepy extras in the process.
The Simpsons Ride. It puts you in the heart of Springfield on a wild-and-crazy virtual-reality experience.
Terminator 2 3-D. This explosive stage show features robots, 3-D effects, and sensations that all add extra punch to the classic film series.
Twister…Ride It Out. OK. It's just a special-effects show—but what special effects! You experience a tornado without having to head to the root cellar.
Universal Horror Make-Up Show. This sometimes gross, often raunchy, but always entertaining demonstration merges the best of stand-up comedy with creepy effects.
For Ages 6 and Under
Animal Actors on Location! It's a perfect family show starring a menagerie of animals whose unusually high IQs are surpassed only by their cuteness and cuddle-ability.
A Day in the Park with Barney. Small children love the big purple dinosaur and the chance to sing along.
Curious George Goes to Town. The celebrated simian visits the Man with the Yellow Hat in a small-scale water park.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79 -- Orlando 1-Bedroom Suite near Disney, 20% Off Star Island Resort & Club
- $99 -- Orlando: Family Friendly 1-BR Condo near Theme Parks Wyndham Cypress Palms
- $1749 -- Balcony: Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $19.99 & up -- Rent a Hyundai Elantra in Orlando Sixt Rent a Car
- $71-$111 -- Family Resort inside Disney w/Shuttles, 60% Off — $71-$111 BookIt.com