- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Walt Disney World with Kids 2014
The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!
The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride! Review
Colorful and quirky miniature Seussian trains on separate tracks embark on a slow and pleasing tour that provides an aerial view of the area, with Seuss-like narration along the way. You'll roll right through the Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous and along the shores of the lagoon, where you can see the Sneetches as they enjoy the beaches. For people with disabilities: Guests using wheelchairs must transfer to a ride vehicle. Kids love trains, so plan to get in line—especially if you have young ones. Express Pass is available here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just got home last night. Read more
*What Do You Mean Forgotten?*
As a boy learning about US history, what seemed to be described as "earliest" European settlement in the US included the Pilgrims arriving in Plymouth Rock, with a certai Read more
I am planning on moving to Florida with my husband and 2 kids and also I have a horse. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more