Hard Rock Hotel
At a Glance
- shuttle, water taxi, or short walk to Universal Parks and CityWalk
- preferential treatment at Universal rides
- charge privileges extend to the other on-property Universal hotels
- rooms and meals are pricey
- resort fee for parking, gym, and in-room Wi-Fi
- loud rock music in public areas, even the pool, but that's why you're here, right?
Check Rates from our Partners
Hard Rock Hotel Review
Music rules in this California Mission–style building, where guests can pretend they are rock stars as their hotel key card lets them skip the lines at Universal and grants early park admission. Walls are rich with rock memorabilia, from an Elvis jump suit to Madonna's "Like a Prayer" costume to Elton John's boots. Rooms were fully renovated in 2014 and have deluxe bed linens, an entertainment center with flat-panel TV, CD player and MP3 docking station and rock'n'roll artwork.
Electricity and water are a dangerous combination, but this is a fact the Hard Rock chooses to ignore (and we're glad they do!). Their sprawling 12,000-square-foot pool features an underwater sound system, weekly poolside movie screenings under the stars, and private cabanas with HD plasma-screen TVs and Wi-Fi. The Hard Rock is perfect for large multigeneration family trips and for smaller families looking to keep children entertained with water slides, sand beaches, and interactive fountains.
View deals in Universal Orlando for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More