Universal Orlando Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Universal Orlando Restaurant Reviews
With dozens of restaurants, including the world's largest Hard Rock Cafe, Universal Orlando is a culinary force. Islands of Adventure has from one to six eateries—not all of them strictly burgers-and-fries affairs—in each of its lands. Universal Studios Florida has yet more places for lunch and dinner. And at CityWalk, a dining-retail-entertainment complex that you have to pass as you leave the two theme parks, you'll find even more tempting places for lunch and dinner.
Behind-the-scenes movie action is the theme at Universal Studios Florida, and dining options are purposely cliché versions of restaurants you might see on the silver screen: an old-fashioned Italian joint, a '50s drive-in, an Irish pub, and a seafood house, for example. Be sure to snack on a sundae at a replica of Schwab's Pharmacy, where many starlets were "discovered."
Islands of Adventure
Here the food always fits the "island," from green eggs and ham at Seuss Landing to an otherworldly grotto in the Lost Continent. Now that the Wizarding World of Harry Potter has set up shop here, British fare is on tap in Hogsmeade Village.
Restaurants, bars, clubs, shops, live entertainment, movie theaters—even a cigar bar and a high-end tattoo parlor—make Universal CityWalk an attraction on its own. The upbeat expanse serves as the entrance to both Universal Orlando theme parks—you can't reach the parks from the parking lot without walking through—and is an after-dark destination for tourists and locals alike.
Browse Universal Orlando Restaurants
Browse Universal Orlando Restaurants By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79 -- Orlando 1-Bedroom Suite near Disney, 20% Off Star Island Resort & Club
- $99 -- Orlando: Family Friendly 1-BR Condo near Theme Parks Wyndham Cypress Palms
- $1749 -- Balcony: Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $19.99 & up -- Rent a Hyundai Elantra in Orlando Sixt Rent a Car
- $71-$111 -- Family Resort inside Disney w/Shuttles, 60% Off — $71-$111 BookIt.com