Universal Orlando Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Universal Orlando Restaurant Reviews
With dozens of restaurants, including the world's largest Hard Rock Cafe, Universal Orlando is a mecca for those seeking a meal, plain or fancy. Islands of Adventure has from one to six eateries—not all of them strictly burger-and-fries affairs—in each of its lands. Universal Studios Florida has yet more places for lunch and dinner. And at CityWalk, a dining/retail/entertainment complex that you have to pass as you leave the two theme parks, you'll find even more tempting eateries.
Browse Universal Orlando Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's