Hard Rock Hotel
5800 Universal Blvd., Universal Studios Orlando, Florida, 32819, United States
Music rules in this mission-style building, from the darkly amusing Hotel California quote above the entrance, "You can check out any time you like...But you can never leave," to public areas decorated with rock memorabilia, including an Elvis jump suit, Madonna's "Like a Prayer" costume, and Elton John's boots. Guests can live like rock stars in stylishly modern, newly renovated rooms, with deluxe bed linens, an entertainment center with flat-panel TV, and lots of accessible media device plugs. The rock and roll artwork in the rooms includes a wall mirror etched with the heights of famous musicians and drumstick graphics. Hotel key cards allow guests to enter parks early and skip the lines.
- shuttle, water taxi, or short walk to Universal Parks and CityWalk
- preferential treatment at Universal rides
- charge privileges extend to the other on-property Universal hotels
- rooms and meals are pricey
- resort fee for parking, gym, and in-room Wi-Fi
- loud rock music in public areas, even the pool, but that's why you're here, right?
Rate Includes: Credit cards accepted No meals
BACK TO TOP