Universal Orlando Experience
Head-of-the-Line Access. Your hotel key lets you go directly to the head of the line for most Universal Orlando attractions. Unlike Disney's Fastpass program, you don't need to use this at a specific time; it's always good. Hotel guests also get early admission to the often-crowded Harry Potter attraction.
Priority Seating. Many of Universal's restaurants offer priority seating to those staying at on-site hotels.
Charging Privileges. You can charge most meals and purchases throughout Universal to your hotel room.
Delivery Services. If you buy something in the theme parks, you can have it sent directly to your room, so you don't have to carry it around.
Free Loaners. Some on-site hotels have a "Did You Forget?" closet that offers everything from kids' strollers to dog leashes to computer accessories. There's no fee for using this service.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's