- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tampa is the largest shipping port in the state of Florida, and it's becoming ever more important to the cruise industry, now with three passenger terminals. In Tampa's downtown area, the port is linked to nearby Ybor City and the rest of the Tampa Bay Area by the TECO streetcar line.
To reach the port by car, take I–4 West to Exit 1 (Ybor City), and go south on 21st Street. To get to terminals 2 and 6, turn right on Adamo Drive (Highway 60), then left on Channelside Drive.
Tampa Port Authority (1101 Channelside Dr., Tampa, FL, 33602. 813/905–7678 or 800/741–2297. www.tampaport.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's